- Introduction to European Private Law – 6 ects
- Statistics – 9 ects
- Political Philosophy – 6 ects
- Social Research Methodology – 6 ects
- Macroeconomics – 6 ects
- Language in Politics – 9 ects
(curriculum in Politics and Economics – for the other curricula see the Italian website)
- Philosophy of Economics – 9 ects
- Polimetrics – 6 ects
You should take Math before Statistics and Macroeconomics, and Micro before
Philosophy of Economics.
You should even take Statistics before Polimetrics, and all first year courses
before third year ones.