Application form (deadline November, 23 – noon)
Presentation with updated info
Erasmus+ is a University exchange programme, and it provides the opportunity of an officially recognized period of study at a partner University (EU).
Have a look at ERASMUS+ University Partners for Bachelor Programme in Political Sciences (we have recently added new partners not yet included in the map!)
ERASMUS+ Call for Application 2019/2020 (deadline for applications: TBD)
Informative Meetings and Selection Interviews:
- Presentation of the new Call for Application 2019/2020: TBD, Via Conservatorio Milano.
- The date, the time and the venue of selection interviews will be published shortly.
How to Apply
- Students must submit their ERASMUS+ application on-line: www.unimi.it/ENG/ > International > Students Mobility Outgoing > Erasmus+ > How to Participate > Applications
- The deadline is the 28th of February: no application will be considered after this date.
- Prior to departure fulfilments, during the stay FAQ and issues concerning the return to Italy are thoroughly illustrated here.
How to Draft the Learning Agreement
- For general information, carefully read here.
- Make sure to carefully consult web pages of Partner Universities you are interested in: for instance, does the academic offer include courses taught in English? Which courses can ERASMUS+ students attend (only bachelor’s courses or also master’s degrees and programmes)?
- Make sure to consult in detail the procedures, the deadlines and the language proficiency you are expected to meet as international students: for instance, does partner University require language proficiency tests? Are there any fees?
- Make sure to carefully read the courses ‘description: how many exams are relevant to your current programme? in which language are they taught? Are they activated for this academic year?
- Draft a clear prospectus of the educational components you intend to complete, bearing in mind that:
- you are required to obtain, at least, 5 credits for each month of ERASMUS+
- you can obtain credits in the following educational components: mandatory courses, optional courses or final exam programme.
- Students are invited to carefully read the information provided here.
Contacts for further information
Sportello Erasmus del Dipartimento SPS
Sig.ra Cristina Ferrari: email@example.com
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday: 10:30-12.00
www.unimi.it/ENG/ > International > Students Mobility Outgoing > Erasmus+
Do you know that we have even a foreign exchange program with Kobe University?
Have a look at the last call